Thursday, March 22, 2012

Youtube Malaysia


I for one have been wondering the entire day why on earth does a KLCC tower been doing on a Youtube homepage icon. So it has been said that Youtube has currently set a localized domain in our effing country Malaysia (which can be accessed by youtube.com.my). Woot woot...now give me a big wave people. In another words, more people would recognized or at least knows what videos that are trending in Malaysia.

Check this video out, people. I'm getting excited watching some Malaysian musician and Kpop stars welcoming Youtube Malaysia. And did you guys hear what CL just said, how she wanna see us soon. I don't know how soon but you better bring it CL!


Jot this down: Would definitely checking out Joe Flizzow's old new songs/music video featured here; and the group by the name Tenderfist. They gave me the best 5 sec first impression through their some-sort-of-techno-song that I've heard just now.

Credit goes to allkpop and youtube/blog for bringing me the updates.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...