Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thor meets Bella!


A new twist from Rupert Sanders on a classic fairy-tales, Snow White. I'm totally excited over the moon for this movie to hit the theater. Lined up with big names, Kristen Stewart(Twilight), Charlize Theron(Monster, Aeon Flux) and Chris Hemsworth(Thor); what's not to like about this movie?

[Snow White and the Huntsman]


"Lips red as blood, Hair black as night, Bring me your heart my dear dear Snow White"

A lil' bit less darker than the 'huntsman, Mirror Mirror is another anticipated version of Snow White where you just cannot NOT TO BUY the ticket since, it's Julia Roberts that made it on the screen as the sarcastic evil step-mother.

[Mirror Mirror]


Narrator: "Once upon a time in an enchanted kingdom. There was a beautiful princess with skin as white as snow and hair as black as night..."

Julia Roberts: "bla bla bla, her hair is not black it's raven and she's 18 years old and her skin has never seen the sun. So, ofcourse it's good". XD ROFL

Frankly I couldn't decide which movie should I watch, since I'm telling myself to go for both. We'll see who makes a better Snow White and the evil Step-Mother.

5th MK

1 comment:

heijihatsutori said...

I'm not a movie person but hell if that didn't perk my interest (even a bit). Make a review when you watched them (I suggest you to watch both -too hard a choice to make :P) later. \O/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...