Sunday, May 24, 2009

Men's Hairstyle

Lately, my bee-hive hair has gettin' worsen. It is not because of dandruff, fleas or even any hair problems that I have to deal with. It is even worst than that. How can I say this? I'm actually ran out of idea on how to styling my hair the stylish way that I could. The problem is that, my hair is not that short and not that long. So far, the best way for me to making it more cooler rather than cold is to hid it with my sister's hair band. Even though, it is one of a female essential, it doesn't mean that I couldn't look any less masculine. (Am I right?)


#Supposedly my hair at this current looks like this but way messier than this one. I bet you wouldn't wanna look.


Btw, I do care much with my hair right now. Didn't wanna get a hair cut. Rebonding seems like a bad idea. ALMOST (actually ALL) every people around me were much against the idea of a men getting a hair rebonding. Why? Wanna have one. Atleast one in a life time.

Right now still figurring how am I gonna deal with the problems. Below were just some ideas that might helped me out. But am I brave enough to styling the style. Times knows.

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

i would prefer the top one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...