Friday, May 8, 2009

I Can Relate to Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

gop-poster.jpg

So, here we goes. I just wake up from my wonderland and grab some new messages from my mailbox.

"Warner Brothers Pictures is proud a Special Screening for GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST 2 days before its release in Malaysia just for Nuffnangers! Here are 3 simple steps to get yourself and a friend invited for this special screening:
  • Write a blog post on your blog with the title ‘I Can Relate to Ghosts of Girlfriends Past‘. You’re free to write about your opinion on the movie, relate it with your won experience of being in a relationship with someone as playful as Connor Mead or any related topics. Feel free to use pictures or videos to illustrate yourself if necessary."
Frankly speaking, I've never ever dating and even had a girlfriend. Having a crush on somebody is another thing but nop, I never have one. So, how can 'I Relate to Ghost of Girlfriends' if I never have one.

Btw, on relationship itself, I've always been the closest to girls rather than guys (in term of friendship). Didn't know why, maybe this is what we called a nature in me where I can easily understand girls from any perspective. Maybe because of that, girls often see me as a bestfriend rather than a boyfriend in that sense.

Recently, I just got some arguments with one of my best friend. Her BF told her that she had to leave me (even though as a friend) because he felt very jealous with our friendship. The funny part is that she really did left me without any hesitation. I just like WHAT? How could her? We even know each other longer than her BF and when she was told to do so, she just did. What kind of a 'girl'friend is that?

Know, the only thing that remain in me is the ghost of her.

'gop-poster_small.jpg'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...