Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Emma goes Burberry

The first word that splurge out from my mouth at the moment I saw the pictures of Emma Watson in the new Burberry campaign was OH MY GOD! Honestly~ I didn't expect things would go that better. When celebrities goes fashion with their own line such J.Lo, Hilary Duff, Olsen's twins, etc.... I didn't see any TOP Models shine through. Celebrities are just celebrities. Unlike, Avril Lavigne at the first place. When she appears for Chanel (promoted by Karl Lagerfield), I was blown away. Have seen the pictures? She was damn hot.

This time around Emma Watson was another celebrities which breaks the dormancy. Looking at the pictures, you can tell that, "yeah, she have the Emma Watson's look"..."are you sure it was her?". It is another side of her in a fashion sense. Way far from the school girl appearance which enshrouding over her shoulders. Been a long time Emma's fan, doesn't bias me to tell her that she is a TOP model.

Blog photo
How awesome. Drooling over the look. *Taken from galaxieblog.com.

Blog photo
Really matured Emma. *Taken from galaxieblog.com


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...